Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Carrollton AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Carrollton AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Carrollton AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Carrollton AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Carrollton AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Carrollton or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Carrollton AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Carrollton AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Carrollton Alabama
The Pickens County Courthouse in the center of Carrollton was erected in 1877. The first courthouse in Carrollton was burned on April 5, 1865 by troops of Union General John T. Croxton. A second courthouse was destroyed by a fire on November 16, 1876.
Incorporated in 1831, the town was named after Charles Carroll of Carrollton, Maryland, the only Roman Catholic and longest-living signer of the Declaration of Independence. A post office has been in operation at Carrollton since 1831.
As was typical, the county jail was located at the courthouse. The courthouse square was used frequently as a site for public lynchings by whites of African Americans, part of numerous efforts to suppress them during a time of high tensions as whites struggled for dominance. It was part of a program of intimidation and racial terrorism, with these murders frequent in the decades on either side of the turn of the 20th century. Among the numerous African Americans lynched in Carrollton was John Gibson, hanged on August 28, 1907. Pickens County had the fifth highest total of lynchings in Alabama, according to Lynching in America (2015, 3rd edition), published by the Equal Justice Initiative.
As of the 2010 United States Census, there were 1,019 people residing in the town. 49.0% were White, 43.1% African American, 0.1% Native American, 3.6% from some other race and 4.2% of two or more races. 10.4% were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
Monday 01/21 0%
Sunny. High near 45F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday 01/22 20%
Cloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 53F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday 01/23 100%
Periods of rain. Morning high of 59F with temps falling to near 45. S winds shifting to NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch.
Thursday 01/24 10%
Sunny skies. High 48F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 01/25 10%
Sunny skies. High 43F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Find the Right Carrollton AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Carrollton AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Bing: Carrollton AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
CostOwl.com - How Much Does It Cost? View All Categories
Over 11 million people have used CostOwl to research average prices and over 350,000 visitors have used our free Request For Quote tool!
Target Programs | Program Administrators
Target Programs, Target Markets Program Administrators association. U.S. Risk is a wholesale broker and managing general agent of specialty products.
2019 Average Concrete, Brick or Stone Patio Installation ...
Concrete, Brink & Stone Patio Prices. Whether you use it as a spot for relaxing or entertaining guests, a new outdoor patio is a great addition to any home.
UCP Search - Louisiana
UCP Directory Search: Company Name: Certifying Agency ...
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
M DCPS Registered Vendor List 04/29/2016
M‐DCPS Registered Vendor List (By Vendor Name) Date Run: 04/29/2016 Vendor Name Vendor City State Zip Code Country Vendor # 4IMPRINT INC OSHKOSH WI 54901 US 6503344
Baker Brothers Plumbing & Air | Mesquite, TX 75150 ...
Baker Brothers Plumbing & Air | HomeAdvisor prescreened Air Conditioning Contractors, Electricians in Mesquite, TX.
Thank You All – My New Wheelchair Accessible Van ...
Thank You All – My New Wheelchair Accessible Van – @BennyDiar. 4,534 CommentsFriday • July 15, 2016 • by BENNY DIAR. Thank you all, for more than I can articulate.. All your contributions, in many different ways, have made getting a new wheelchair accessible Van possible.
Pet Stop of North Georgia, LLC | Murrayville, GA 30564 ...
Pet Stop of North Georgia, LLC | HomeAdvisor prescreened Fencing Contractors in Murrayville, GA.
Top 10 Best Dallas TX Handyman Services | Angie's List
Find Top-Rated Dallas Handyman Services There are 57 top-rated handyman services in your area.