Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Centre AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Centre AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Centre AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Centre AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Centre AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Centre or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Centre AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Centre AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Centre Alabama
Centre is a city in Cherokee County, Alabama, United States. At the 2010 census the population was 3,489. The city is the county seat of Cherokee County and is part of the Gadsden, Alabama Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cherokee County was created on January 9, 1836, and named for the Cherokee people who once lived in the area. The famous Cherokee chief Pathkiller lived in Turkeytown near the present town of Centre. In 1836 the newly founded town of Cedar Bluff became the county seat, but in 1844 the county seat was moved to the more centrally located town of Centre. The name was chosen, and carries the British English spelling, because of this central location in the county. In 2011, Centre began allowing the sale of alcoholic beverages, and is no longer a dry city.
Centre is located slightly west of the center of Cherokee County at 34°9'33.052" North, 85°40'29.071" West (34.159181, -85.674742). The city limits extend north to the south shore of Weiss Lake on the Coosa River.
As of the census of 2010, there were 3,489 people, 1,426 households, and 880 families residing in the city. The population density was 305 inhabitants per square mile (118/km2). There were 1,690 housing units at an average density of 147 per square mile (57/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 87.0% White, 9.9% Black or African American, 0.4% Native American, 0.3% Asian, 0.3% from other races, and 2.1% from two or more races. 1.2% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
Wednesday 12/19 10%
Sunshine early followed by mostly cloudy skies this afternoon. High near 60F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 12/20 90%
Cloudy with periods of rain. High 54F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Friday 12/21 90%
Cloudy with occasional rain...mainly in the morning. High around 45F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Saturday 12/22 10%
Sunny. High 52F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday 12/23 40%
Chance of Rain
Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Find the Right Centre AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Centre AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 11
Bing: Centre AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
The 5 Best Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Installers Near Me
Top 10 Ceramic And Porcelain Tile Installation Professionals near you. Thumbtack // Services Near Me // Home Improvement // Ceramic And Porcelain Tile Installation. 1. ... "Lu, is one of a kind. The perfect contractor for any job. I would recommend him for anything. Excited for him to finish my basement and sunroom. A true professional." Read More.
Find Local Tile Installation Contractors near Brookwood AL ...
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Brookwood AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing.
Prices & Reviews: The 10 Best Tile Contractors in ...
Here is the definitive list of Birmingham's tile contractors as rated by the Birmingham, AL community. Want to see who made the cut? Join as a pro. Sign up. Log in. Home. Join as a pro. Sign up. Log in. Find a tiling professional near Birmingham, AL. 42 near you. Find a tiling professional near Birmingham, AL. 42 ... Tile Installation and ...
Best 30 Tile Contractors Dealers in Birmingham, AL with ...
The cost to have floor tiles installed typically ranges $1,350-$4,500 per medium-sized room. You must figure in the cost of the flooring tile itself, the cost of other supplies, the price of labor (figure about 15 hours for one contractor), and any equipment that needs to be rented.
3 Best Ceramic Tile Flooring Installers - Centre AL
Hire the Best Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Installers in Centre, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 3 Top Centre Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Install services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly. Home ... Recent Job Requests for Install Ceramic or Porcelain Tile Contractors in Centre, Alabama: Project Location: ...
Centre Flooring Co 750 County Road 936, Centre, AL 35960 ...
Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Centre Flooring Co at 750 County Road 936, Centre, AL. Search for other Flooring Contractors in Centre on YP.com. Start your search by typing in the business name below.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Gadsden, AL 2018 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Gadsden, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services. ... Tile Contractors • Centre, Alabama. Read more. Contact. Latest projects near Gadsden.
The 10 Best Tile Contractors in Centre, AL 2018 - Porch
The most trusted tile contractors in Centre, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local ceramic tile, tile flooring, and tile installation services.
Tile Contractors Directory - HomeAdvisor.com
Browse Ratings & Reviews. If you've got a project, we've got the home improvement and repair pros you can trust to get it done. Just choose the type of service you need and enter your zip code to start browsing our directory of the available, pre-screened, local pros who've been rated and reviewed by homeowners like you.