Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Cochise AZ
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Cochise AZ, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Cochise AZ tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Cochise AZ, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Cochise AZ tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Arizona, as well as Cochise or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Arizona Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Cochise AZ tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Arizona references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Cochise AZ home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Cochise Arizona
Cochise County, Arizona
In 1528 Spanish Explorers: Alvar Nunez Cabeza de Vaca, Estevanico, and Fray Marcos de Niza survived a shipwreck off Texas coast. Captured by Native Americans they spent 8 years finding way back to Mexico City, via the San Pedro Valley. Their journals, maps, and stories lead to the Cibola, seven cities of gold myth. The Expedition of Francisco Vásquez de Coronado in 1539 using it as his route north through what they called the Guachuca Mountains of Pima (Tohono O'odham) lands and later part of the mission routes north, but was actually occupied by the Sobaipuri descendants of the Hohokam. They found a large Pueblo (described as a small city) between Benson and Whetstone, and several smaller satellite villages and smaller pueblos including ones on Fort Huachuca, Huachuca City and North Eastern Fry. About 1657 Father Kino visited the Sobaipuris just before the Apache forced most from the valley, as they were struggling to survive due to increasing Chiricahua Apache attacks as they moved into the area of Texas Canyon in the Dragoon Mountains. In 1776 The Presidio Santa Cruz de Terrante was founded on the West bank of the San Pedro River, to protect the natives as well as the Spanish settlers who supplied the mission stations, but it was chronically short on provisions from raids, and lack of personnel to adequately patrol the eastern route due to wars with France and England, so the main route north shifted west to the Santa Cruz valley, farther from the Chiricahua Apache's ranges who almost exclusively controlled the area by 1821.
Cochise County was created on February 1, 1881, out of the eastern portion of Pima County. It took its name from the legendary Chiricahua Apache war chief Cochise. The county seat was Tombstone until 1929 when it moved to Bisbee. Notable men who once held the position of County Sheriff were Johnny Behan, who served as the first sheriff of the new county, and who was one of the main characters during the events leading to and following the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral. Later, in 1886, Texas John Slaughter became sheriff. Lawman Jeff Milton and lawman/outlaw Burt Alvord both served as deputies under Slaughter.
A syndicated television series which aired from 1956 to 1958, Sheriff of Cochise starring John Bromfield, was filmed in Bisbee. The Jimmy Stewart movie Broken Arrow and subsequent television show of the same name starring John Lupton, which also aired from 1956 to 1958, took place (but was not filmed) in Cochise County.
Beginning in the late 1950s, the small community of Miracle Valley was the site of a series of bible colleges and similar religious organizations, founded by television evangelist A. A. Allen. In 1982, Miracle Valley and neighboring Palominas were the site of a series of escalating conflicts between a newly arrived religious community and the county sheriff and deputies that culminated in the Miracle Valley shootout.
Find the Right Cochise AZ Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Cochise AZ tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Arizona
Business Results 1 - 10 of 2
Bing: Cochise AZ Tile Installation Contractors Search results
Tile & Grout Cleaning Costs in Sierra Vista, AZ in 2019
Materials and supply Cochise and Arizona sales taxes. Materials and supply Sierra Vista sales taxes. Any general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees generally add another $47.64-$59.55 to the total. For reference it may be helpful to compare the costs from surrounding towns as well: Price to Bisbee AZ Repair Tile & Grout
Cochise Companies | First class support for the petroleum ...
We are Cochise. Built to Last. For over a quarter century we have proudly supported the petroleum services industry in the great Southwest! Since 1986, through thick and thin, good times and bad we’ve assisted our customers with our own unique brand of care. It’s been a great 25 years and we’re looking forward to the next 25 years.
Best 16 Flooring in Cochise, AZ with Reviews - YP.com
Local flooring in Cochise, AZ. Compare expert Flooring, read reviews, and find contact information - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® ... Serving the Cochise area. (855) 280-8297; Hardwood Floors Carpet Installation. Website More Info. Empire Today. ... Hardwood Floors Flooring Contractors.
Cochise Flooring and Construction - Home | Facebook
Cochise Flooring and Construction - Brogden Road, Smithfield, North Carolina 27577 - Rated 5 based on 2 Reviews "If you are looking for someone to do...
Best Tile Installation & Repair Companies - Cochise AZ ...
Hire the Best Tile Installers and Repair Companies in Cochise, AZ on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from Top Cochise Tile Install or Repair services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
Cochise Contractors Inc. General Contractor - Phoenix, AZ ...
Cochise Contractors is a general contractor from Phoenix. They offer residential construction, foundation testing, home addition, and new home construction. The Arizona Registrar of Contractors has accredited Cochise Contractors. They are b… Read more
Best 30 General Contractors in Cochise, AZ with Reviews ...
Local general contractors in Cochise, AZ. Compare expert General Contractors, read reviews, and find contact information - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES®
Best Tile Roof Installation Contractors - Cochise AZ ...
Hire the Best Tile Roof Contractors in Cochise, AZ on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from Top Cochise Traditional Tile Roof Install services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
Cochise Floor Covering. Flooring Contractor - Sierra Vista ...
Cochise Floor Covering is a flooring specialist that was founded in Sierra Vista in 1985. They offer terrazzo construction, floor removal, wood floor polishing, and carpet installation. Cochise Floor Covering is accredited by the Arizona Re… Read more
COCHISE FLOOR COVERING Reviews - Sierra Vista, AZ | Angie ...
See reviews for COCHISE FLOOR COVERING in Sierra Vista, AZ at 2149 S STATE HIGHWAY 92 from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review.