Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Dauphin Island AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Dauphin Island AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Dauphin Island AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Dauphin Island AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Dauphin Island AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Dauphin Island or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Dauphin Island AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Dauphin Island AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Dauphin Island Alabama
Dauphin Island, Alabama
Dauphin Island is a town in Mobile County, Alabama, United States, on a barrier island of the same name (split by the Katrina Cut), at the Gulf of Mexico. It incorporated in 1988. The population was 1,238 at the 2010 census. The town is included in the Mobile metropolitan statistical area. The island (originally named "Massacre Island") was renamed for Louis XIV of France's great-grandson and heir, the dauphin, the future Louis XV of France. The name of the island is often mistaken as "Dolphin Island"; dauphin is "dolphin" in the French language.
The Gulf of Mexico is to the south of the island; the Mississippi Sound and Mobile Bay are to the north. The island's eastern end helps define the mouth of Mobile Bay. The eastern, wider portion of the island is shaded by thick stands of pine trees and saw palmettos, but the narrow, western part of the island features scrub growth and few trees.
Dauphin Island is home to Fort Gaines, Dauphin Island Sea Lab, The Estuarium public aquarium, the Dauphin Island Airport, boat ramps, a large public pier (that sits on dry land), historic sites, several restaurants, new condominium developments, and numerous private homes. Beaches attract tourism, and fishing is a popular activity in the waters around the island. The island is connected to the mainland by the Gordon Persons Bridge.
Although the island has several bird sanctuaries, the main one is the 164-acre (66 ha) Audubon Bird Sanctuary. Dauphin Island is the first landfall encountered by many birds as they migrate north from South America, and as a consequence many species can be found resting there before continuing their journey.
Find the Right Dauphin Island AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Dauphin Island AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 10
Bing: Dauphin Island AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
24/7 All Services LLC Haim Mishali Gulf Shores, AL 36542 (251) 981-0001 : 3D Installation, Daniel W. Davis dba Wesley Davis Mobile, AL 36608 (251) 463-5263
Job Search Canada - Find Your Next Job | Working.com
Working.com - Canada's most comprehensive job search engine. Find your dream job today!
» COR™ Certified Companies | Construction Safety ...
Note: Construction companies that have a WCB code starting with 407 & 408 (road-builders & water/sewer) receive COR™ services from Manitoba Heavy Construction Association’s WORKSAFELY™ program.You can view the list of MHCA WORKSAFELY™ COR™ Certified companies here.
Canada - VIQUA
The model number for your VIQUA system, which starts with an alpha character, can be located on the silver label that is adhered to the UV stainless steel chamber.
Postmedia Solutions gives you the power to grow your business. We blend media expertise with smart marketing. It’s the perfect balance of creativity and science to propel brand awareness, engagement, conversion and loyalty.
Pure Power, Inc. | Saraland, AL 36571 - HomeAdvisor
Pure Power, Inc. | HomeAdvisor prescreened in Saraland, AL. Verify Trade License HomeAdvisor checks to see if the business carries the appropriate state-level license.; Verify Insurance As a part of our screening process, we encourage professionals to carry general liability insurance. We require coverage for hundreds of services.
Hurricane Harvey Contracts Hurricane Harvey Summary Contracting Agency ID Contracting Agency Name Contracting Office ID Contracting Office Name Contracting Office Region
Showhomes® - America's Largest Home Staging Company.
Experienced Real Estate Agents know that a home that is beautifully staged tends to sell faster than a house that is not. Also, vacant houses are often perceived to have a lower value than homes that are staged and can often receive "low-ball" offers from buyers who perceive that the owner is desperate to sell.
Bid Contract: Federal, State, Local Government Contracts ...
Bid Contract maintains the most comprehensive list of US government contracts, government bids, government auctions, RFPs (RFP, request for proposal), RFQs (RFQ, request for quotation), RFIs (RFI, request for information), government projects, government surplus, and other government contracting and bidding opportunities published by all levels of government agencies in the United States.
Project Spotlights - LATICRETE
View LATICRETE spotlights of some of our more well-known projects to help you get inspired! Search by product category to find downloadable versions for easy reference.