Hiring Professional Tile Installers near Hodges AL
From time to time you may need a professional tile installer near Hodges AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Obviously you want to find contractors that are not only experienced working with ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will deliver a beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new floor tile, kitchen backsplash or shower stall tile to your friends, family and neighbors. But where do you start? A skilled residential or commercial tiling contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent reputation for quality service at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a local tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Hodges AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Hodges AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Hodges AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Hodges or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Hodges AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Hodges AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Little Bit About Hodges Alabama
Albert E. Hodge (April 18, 1912 – March 19, 1979) was an American actor best known for playing space adventurer Captain Video on the DuMont Television Network from December 15, 1950, to April 1, 1955. He played the Green Hornet on radio from January 1936 until January 1943.
Hodge was born in Ravenna, Ohio. His parents operated a tailoring and dry-cleaning business. Hodge acted and took part in sports at Ravenna High School. Nicknamed "Abie", he was a track star, a drum major and manager of the band, sang bass in the boys glee club and was a cheerleader.
Hodge graduated from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, in 1934, majoring in drama. After touring as an actor with the Casford Players, he was hired by WXYZ in Detroit, Michigan. Besides originating the role of Britt Reid, the Green Hornet, Hodge wrote and delivered daily editorials, announced at football games, wrote advertising copy, worked as a disc jockey, and produced radio dramas and documentaries, including The Lone Ranger and Challenge of the Yukon. He served in the United States Navy during World War II, and was bedridden for a year with pleurisy.
After his discharge from the Navy, Hodge worked in New York City in a variety of radio and early TV roles. In December 1950 he took over the role of Captain Video from Richard Coogan, who wanted to leave the series to concentrate on Broadway. Hodge played the role on live television Monday through Saturday at 7pm ET, and then Monday through Friday at 7pm for the last four seasons.
Find the Right Hodges AL Tiling Contractor
Finding the right Hodges AL tile remodeling contractor in your area is easier than ever! Just request your free estimates from this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
Some More Interesting Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 2
Bing: Hodges AL Tile Installation Contractors Search results
3 Best Tile Contractors - Hodges AL | HomeAdvisor
Hire the Best Tile Contractors in Hodges, AL on HomeAdvisor. Unique Design, Johnson Flooring, Imperial Tile Works. Get Quotes and Book Instantly.
Tile Installers in Hodges | Tile Hodges AL contractors
eHARDHAT helps you find the best Hodges Tile Installers. Compare top AL Tile contractors. Find the best pro for you right now!
3 Best Ceramic Tile Flooring Installers - Hodges AL
Hire the Best Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Installers in Hodges, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 3 Top Hodges Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Install services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
Find Flooring Installation Contractors near Hodges AL ...
This entry was posted in Alabama and tagged Best Hardwood Floor Installers Hodges AL 35571, Flooring Installation Companies Near Me Hodges AL 35571, Flooring Prices Installed Hodges AL 35571, Hardwood Flooring Company Names Hodges AL 35571, Hardwood Flooring Contractors Near Me Hodges AL 35571, Laminate Floor Installers Near Me Hodges AL 35571 ...
Hodges AL Kitchen Remodeling Contractors - Hodges Kitchen ...
Read more about wall oven installation Hodges AL costs. This Hodges Kitchen figure covers: Expenses for garbage treatment and business fixing upon contract conclusion. Expenditures for all Hodges AL supplies dispatch to the work site. This Hodges AL Kitchen estimation doesn't incorporate: AL and Hodges sales levy on supplies.
Best 6 Carpet Installation in Hodges, AL with Reviews - YP.com
Carpet Installation in Hodges, AL. About Search Results. ... Carpet Installation Building Contractors. Website Directions More Info. From Business: Feel a soft plush carpet every time you walk or go for the cool look and feel of tile. The choice is yours when decorating your home. Were proud to offer a compre…
The 10 Best Roofing Contractors in Hodges, AL 2018 - Porch
The most trusted roofing contractors in Hodges, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. Get the best info on local roofing and roof repair companies. ... AL Tile Installation Hodges, AL Vanity Install Hodges, AL Water Heaters Hodges, AL Home Addition Hodges, AL Siding Hodges, AL.
Best 16 Bathroom Remodeling in Hodges, AL with Reviews ...
Bathroom Remodeling in Hodges, AL. About Search Results. About Search Results. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. These factors are similar to those you might ...
Affordable Fence Installation Companies near Hodges AL ...
Find Hodges AL Fencing Contractors Now. Finding qualified and pre-screened fence installation contractors in Hodges AL is easy. There is no cost or obligation to be connected with professionals who will provide competitive estimates for your fencing project.
Find Certified Tile Installers| CTEF - Ceramic Tile EF
Perhaps it's a new backsplash, a tub surround, wood plank tile floors or an amazing new curbless shower with linear drains. To ensure complete success for these projects, hire a tile contractor who has received the designation of Certified Tile Installer from the Ceramic Tile Education Foundation. Here's why.